BEBOP 1&2 : firmware update 3.3.0 Enhanced Video Processing
EVP (Enhanced Video Processing) is a set of features designed to improve the capture quality of the Parrot Bebop Drones.
A global capture improvement :
– H.264 compression optimized for higher video quality
– Exposure improvement
– Noise processing optimization enabling more details
New Video Settings :
– Video recording with less compression (which means better quality): 30Mb/s instead of 20Mb/s currently (ability to prioritize video quality over recording time)
– Scalable number of frames per second : 30FPS, 24FPS, or 25FPS
– Roll stabilization switch (Ideal when banked turn mode is activated)
More information on http://blog.parrot.com/2016/07/18/enhanced-video-processing/
Follow us !
Subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/Umd7wB
Instagram : http://www.instagram.com/parrot_official